Call for Presentation
The conference is intended to share among the industry and the academia, the knowledge, new findings, and experience on the state-of-the art of IP and optical networking technologies. It features technical sessions and planned exhibitions. The opportunity to participate is open to all.
The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2016 is soliciting presentation proposals for this conference. Protocol design, experiment, theory, implementation, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not be limited to the following:
* Optical networking/switching for cloud services
* Control plane (MPLS/GMPLS, OpenFlow, etc)
* SDN for packet and optical transport networks
* MLN/MRN (Multi-Layer/Region Networks)
* TE (Traffic Engineering), PCE (Path Computation Element)
* Network abstraction/virtualization
* Flex-grid, elastic optical networks
* Data center and WAN orchestration
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP for backhauling
* Service function chaining for mobile networks
* QoS/QoE (Quality of Service/Experience)
* Network operation and management
* Network telemetry
* Open Source Software (OSS) for SDN/NFV
If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an extended abstracts of 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including figures and diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information to the Technical Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Program Committee